Johnson’s Gems is much-more than a gem and mineral store.
There is something here for everyone!
We offer a large selection of books that include books on Jewelry, How to Dig, Where to Dig, stone-cutting techniques and gem and mineral identification. We have books for everyone: from novice to expert rockhounders.
- We carry hundreds of knives. We are proud to present locally-made Knives by Mike Walker.
- Check out our large selection of vintage toys and books.
- We have jewelers tools & digging tools for rock and crystal hunting.
- We have 30 showcases full of mineral specimens, collectibles, and jewelry.
- Look for the marbles, autographed baseball, basketball and Football cards and comic books too!
We offer the largest gem and mineral collection in the Inland Northwest.
Take the Wallace exit 61 or 62 off the I-90 interstate.